Who we are
Please note that our Website may contain links to and from websites that can be held by our network partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites or use third party services, you should be aware that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any liability for their processing of your personal data. Therefore, please make sure to read their privacy policies before providing your personal data to them.
What information we collect from you
Information you provide
The types of personal data that we may collect from you, depending on how you use our Websites or contact us, include:
- Your first name;
- Your last name;
- Your email address;
- Your phone number;
- Your CV, motivation letter or additional supporting documentation (portfolio, projects description, related pictures, etc.) you elect to provide, where you apply for a role with us on our Websites or via email, events, social media sites or other sites;
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us when filling out a contact form on our Websites or when attending our events, participating in our surveys or by contacting us via e-mail or via any of the social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, LinkedIn;
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us when you download white papers and other materials, request customer support, subscribe to certain services, email notifications and/or newsletters, or register and/or set up an account/profile to access, visit and/or use certain portions of our Websites; provide comments, reviews, feedback, or testimonials about our products or services; and any other transactions between you and us on or in relation to our services
User generated personal data
We may automatically receive and record information from your device or web browser when you interact with our website, for example your internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device ID, time zone setting, location data, language preference, operating system, web-browser software, platform, and information about how your devices have interacted with our online properties, such as the pages accessed and other statistical information, links you have clicked on or shared with others, including through email and social media. We may use this information to collect data about your activities on our website and on third-party sites, apps and platforms. We may associate information that indirectly identifies you with your user account and other information we have collected about you. When you browse our Websites, we may collect information on your browsing session and details of your visits, including but not limited to data traffic and other communication data and the resources to which you have access.
We may also collect other information regarding your use of our Websites through cookies and other similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy.
How we collect your data and how we use it
Information from the “Contact Form” section of our Websites
We may collect your personal data, when you fill in contact forms on our Websites, including your name, e-mail and phone number. We may use this personal data to respond to your queries, and/or provide the services and/or information that you have requested, as well as to contact you for business purposes.
Information from requests via e-mail
When you contact us via e-mail in connection with a request such as request for information, to order a product or service, to provide you with support, to offer us a proposal or to participate in an event, we collect personal data necessary to respond to your request and to be able to contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information and details about your request. We may use this personal data to respond to your queries, and/or provide the services and/or information that you have requested.
When you register for and/or participate in event, campaign or survey, we may collect additional information (online or offline) for the purposes of their organization. When you provide us with your business contact information (such as by handing over a business card) we may use this to communicate with you for business purposes.
We may use personal data you provide to us in order to send you by email notifications for new articles, white papers, new products, important industry news or information about our services and upgrades provided by us. You are entitled to opt-out from receipt of such communications at any time. You can do so by using the “unsubscribe” option included in all e-mails. When you unsubscribe, we will keep a record of this, and once your request has been processed, you will stop receiving such emails. You can still use our Websites once you have unsubscribed.
We may process your personal data such as your name, family name, e-mail, CV, motivation letter, as well as any additional supporting documentation (portfolio, projects description, related pictures, etc.) you elect to provide, when you apply for a role at our company through the career page on our Websites or via email, social media sites or other sites. We may use this information throughout our departments in order to consider you for employment purposes. All the personal data you provide during such recruitment process will only be used for the purpose of recruiting.
Our Business Purposes
We may also use your personal data for our business purposes such as record keeping, statistical analysis, internal reporting and research purposes; to ensure network and information security; to notify you about changes to our services; to investigate any complaint you make; to provide evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us; to customize various aspects of our Websites to improve your experience; to host, maintain and otherwise support the operation of our Websites; for the detection and prevention of fraud and other criminal offences and for risk management purposes; for business and disaster recovery (e.g. to create back-ups); for document retention/storage; for database management; to protect our rights, property, and/or safety, our personnel and others; and to ensure the quality of the services we provide to our users.
Automatically collected data
We may automatically collect personal data when you interact with our Websites. We may collect information about your devices and browsing actions and interests by using cookies and similar technologies, as described in detail in our Cookies Policy.
Third parties who provide advertising and related services may give us your personal data, these including analytics providers and ad networks.
With whom we share your data
We may disclose your personal data to our independent contractors and business partners who have agreed to (i) hold this information in confidence, and (ii) not use it for any purpose except to carry out the services they are providing to us. Such contractors and business partners include those hosting our services or other data; managing the functionality of our services; hosting customer relationship management, marketing automation, customer service and other software platforms on our behalf; assisting with marketing and promotions; enabling us to send you email, provide accounting, legal and financial services; provide customer services, process customer inquiries and perform other statistical analyses; or are members of our group of companies. We may also share information collected about you with third parties who we partner with for advertising campaigns, contests, special offers or other events or activities in connection with our services.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties, if we reasonably believe that disclosure of such personal data is necessary, such as to protect against fraudulent, malicious, abusive, unauthorized or unlawful use of website and services; to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings and elsewhere; or as part of mergers & acquisitions.
You share your personal data with third parties when you use a bulletin board, blog, comment or discussion forum or chat room made available on our Websites, which can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums. We are not responsible for the potential misuse by third parties of any such personal data.
EEA users: international transfer of your data
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes all EU member states plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, visiting or using our Websites, please be aware that your personal data may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. By using our Websites, you understand that your data may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Protecting your personal data
Safeguarding your personal data is a priority for us. Any personal data that you provide to us is stored on secure servers and we use rigorous procedures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data. Our security measures are regularly audited to ensure that they remain effective. Your personal data may only be accessed by our employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to access it and are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
Although we work hard to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal data. However, we maintain security and incident response plans in the event of a physical or technical incident to handle this in a timely manner and limit any negative effect of such incident.
Data retention periods
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected. When we decide how long we will keep your information we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, why we need it, and any relevant legal requirements. We may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely.
We take it very seriously to protect the safety and privacy of children online and we do not knowingly market to or solicit personal data from children under the age of 16 without obtaining verifiable parental consent. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 16 send personal data to us, we will delete or destroy such data as soon as reasonably possible.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain statutory rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have the right to exercise your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation with respect to your personal data, which are briefly described below:
- Right to access your personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information.
- Right to rectification of personal data: if you find that personal data that we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have us correct such personal data.
- Right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten): under certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been unlawfully processed or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of your personal data is based on consent), you have the right to request and obtain erasure of your personal data from us.
- Right to restriction of processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data or you have objected to our legitimate purpose to process your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until a solution has been found.
- Right to object to processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question our legitimate interest to process your personal data, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to such processing. In particular you have the right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing, which you can exercise by using the "unsubscribe" link in such marketing communications.
- Right to withdraw consent: if our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time (this will however not affect the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal) by contacting us or by updating the settings in your account However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
- Right to data portability: if your personal data is processed by automated means based on your consent or for the fulfilment of our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data on a machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with your supervisory authority.
Please contact us using the contact details provided below to make a request in respect of your rights. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 30 days of receiving such request. If we cannot honor your request within the 30-day period, we will let you know the reasons why and when we expect to be able to fulfil your request. We may have an overriding lawful basis for processing your personal data, or certain exemptions may apply. If we refuse your request, we will explain why.
Please also note that you can change your contact preferences at any time in your account if you do not wish to receive certain information from us. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Your California Privacy Rights
This section provides additional details about the personal data we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
We do not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the personal data we collect (and will not sell it without providing a right to opt out).
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal data we collect (including how we use and disclose this data), to delete their personal data, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at [email protected] We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.