Rhythm Engineering empowers traffic engineers to save lives, save time, and save the environment through cost-effective, innovative traffic solutions. Its flagship product, In|Sync, is a real-time adaptive traffic control system that enables traffic signals to immediately adapt to traffic demand, reducing accidents up to 20 percent, cutting travel times up to 50 percent and reducing fuel consumption and emissions 20-30 percent. In|Sync is chosen for installation at more than 2,500 intersections in 31 states and provinces, creating better, safer traffic for motorists.
Rhythm Engineering is currently hiring a Marketing Program Manager, this individual will be responsible for the planning and execution of integrated quarterly campaigns and for providing critical support to our sales team to help build their sales pipeline and drive net new bookings for the company.
This individual will focus on execution of lead generation, account-based marketing campaigns and tradeshows. This is a position in a fast-paced environment in a growing department with a lot of cross-functional exposure.
- Plan, execute and measure multiple government tradeshows
- Work with cross-functional teams to guide and execute multi-channel campaigns and initiatives, ensuring project and department level goals and deadlines are met and exceeded
- Track, analyze, and optimize results over time
- Develop a variety of campaigns and deliverables including online, print media, lead generation campaigns, event invitations, email templates, direct mail and email promotions, webinars, etc.
- Write campaign briefs and provide strategic direction to internal and external partners to ensure programs are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Collaborate with stakeholder colleagues from other internal departments (Sales, Product Marketing, Media, etc.) to contribute to program development and/or execution
- Evaluate national, local and segment based sponsorships and assist on the execution and output
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure proper account based marketing and event support
- Launch, optimize and manage digital marketing programs within tools like LinkedIn and Adwords
- Measure, test, and report on success of campaigns and events, including data entry of leads into CRM system and event analysis
- Maintain status report, budget trackers and other team project management materials
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree required
- 3-5 years of B2B or B2G marketing experience within high a high-tech industry
- The ideal candidate has outstanding project management expertise but people management experience is not required for this role.
- Strategic thinker that understands the bigger picture and can take a project from conception to fruition
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail, demonstrated ability to drive projects, and excellent follow-through
- Extremely adaptable in order to communicate and coordinate efforts with multiple stake holders across departments
- Creative and energetic problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects independently with high level input from manager
- Capable and flexible enough to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of media planning or events planning a plus
- Salesforce and/or CRM experience
- Marketing Automation experience ex. Pardot, Infusionsoft
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To Apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.Marketing Program Manager – Lenexa, KS